all website purchases are currently by the case, though we plan to sell single units as an option in the near future.
SOSO Beverage co.
Our unique selling proposition is to add good ethereal spirits to alcoholic spirits in an attempt to create happiness and joy in our customer’s lives.
Alcohol can sometimes lead to negativity and, to the degree that it’s possible, we want to avoid that. That sentiment can be boiled down to this – We combine good spirits with good spirits for great times..
Creating a World Class Vodka takes some special ingredients:
First, we start with a big slice of humble pie…
Next, we mix in copious amounts of masterful integrity…
Then, we let it simmer until only the best of the best remains…
After that, we add a sprinkle of love to seal the deal…
And finally, we proudly market our precious vodka with humour because we all need more laughs!
(AKA Giggle Juice)
- Sugar, for rimming glasses
- 1 (750-ml) bottle moscato
- 3 cups pink lemonade
- 1 can lemon-lime soda
- 1 cup Bigfoot Vodka
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 lemon, sliced into half-moons
- Rim glasses with lemon wedge and dip in sugar.
- In a large pitcher, stir together moscato, pink lemonade, soda, Bigfoot Vodka, and fruit.
Add ice and stir to combine.Divide among glasses and serve with a smile.
(AKA Sex on the Beach)
- 1 1/2 ounces Bigfoot Vodka
- 1/2 ounce peach schnapps
- 1/2 ounce Chambord or creme de cassis (optional)
- 1 1/2 ounces orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 1/2 ounces cranberry juice
- Garnish: cocktail umbrella
- Add the Bigfoot Vodka, peach schnapps, Chambord (if using), orange juice and cranberry juice to a shaker with ice and shake.
- Strain into a highball glass over fresh ice.
- Garnish with a cocktail umbrella.
(AKA The Cosmopolitan)
- 1 1/2 ounce Bigfoot Vodka
- 1 ounce Cointreau orange liqueur
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 ounce cranberry juice
- Orange peel, for garnish
- Combine Bigfoot Vodka, Cointreau, lime juice, and cranberry juice into a cocktail shaker
- Top up with ice
- Shake the ingredients well and strain into glass
The Golden Rule
(AKA Vodka & Water)
- Bigfoot Vodka
- Sparkling water
- Add 2 ounces Bigfoot Vodka to your glass
- Pour in 4 to 6 ounces living or tonic water, to taste
- Garnish with a lime wedge or lime wheel, for garnish